Tuesday, September 08, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 8: My Favourite Season


Tuesday, September 8th, 2015: Tell us about your favourite season? Why is it your favourite and what does it say about you?

So I totally had this post ready to go yesterday (September 8th) but due to some technical issues I wasn't able to post it on time! Boo! But better late than never right? 

Today in search of some non-green trees (evergreens are everywhere!) to take a picture of for this blog post, I ended up walking down memory lane. When I say that I mean it literally as the picture at the top of this post is taken on the street that I grew up on.

So based on that, I guess you now know that my favourite season is Fall. In high school I would have told you that it was winter because Christmastime is my favourite part of the year, but living where I do, winter is actually a 'season' that lasts from mid-October to the beginning of April. As much as I love cooler weather and Christmas and snow, it gets a bit depressing to have the bleak and gray that comes with that for six months.

Fall for me is ideal because it's cooler weather and allows for my favourite things: sweaters, leggings, jeans, toques, coats and scarves. It's a great in between season as I'm not really a fan of summer and so it's like the perfect sunset season... The end of summer but before the long winter! 

Thanks so much for reading this post and I hope you are having a great day!

-Adrianna.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig