Thursday, September 03, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 3: Mood Board

Hi everyone! It's day three of Blog-tember and we're still going strong! Given, all my posts have been late at night and I am in one of the last time zones so you might be seeing this on day four but regardless, thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by!

Thursday, September 3rd, 2015: Create a collage or inspiration/ mood board that describes your blog. 

One of my favourite aesthetics lately has been simple: white, gray, and black with maybe some gold accents. You can see this from the desktop version of this blog, my tumblr, and even my bedroom. So, when I started compiling pictures and inspiration for my mood board I tried really hard to go with that... but it was what I find visually appealing and not so much an accurate representation of my blog or the things you'll see here. I am a creative person and while I love simple, clean looking canvases... that is just incomplete until I've attacked it with paint, crayons, scrapbook paper, quotes, or anything that helps it look... me-esque.



So this is my mood board. All the images are from my Instagram and of course the ol' Wreck This Journal is featured pretty heavily but you can also see:
-Me (hello!).
-Evidence of me doing Colour Runs (I've done four and definitely recommend giving it a try!).
-A green tea frappucino aka my greatest weakness. All I do is walk into my Starbucks and they don't even ask for my order anymore.
-The storefront of a yet to be opened Kate Spade store. I can't get enough, even though my wallet disagrees. My Kate Spade wallet.
My biggest addiction: scrapbook paper.
-Additions to one of my weird collections: this one is paint chips.
-One of my favourite prints from A Beautiful Mess with a quote that I consider to be my mantra!

This was my first try making a mood board and I'm excited to try it again! :) Thanks for reading this post and I hope you have a great day! The picture below will lead you to the main page for Blog-tember so you can check out the rest of the prompts and see everyone else's posts each day!


Brave Love Blog
-Adrianna

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig