Saturday, September 05, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 5: Song Shuffle


I have to say this is my favourite prompt so far. But did I finish before 9:30 at night? No, no I did not. Anyway! I am a sucker for any kind of forum for sharing my music, whether it be like this or a tumblr ask game or anything else, really. 

When I discovered Pandora, the premise was so exciting to me but I could never get it, as it is unavailable in Canada. Then, after discovering Spotify I used the American version for a couple months until they made a Canadian version! Since I lost my iPod in May (boo!) I have been mostly using Spotify to listen to music lately. For this prompt it was the first time I've opened iTunes in months! I have had the same music library on my computer since 2002 when my friend showed me Kazaa (they were dark times) and I burned six songs onto a blank CD and I went home and played them on loop with Windows Music Player. Since then I have (obviously) added to the 'ol music library and iTunes has of course, made that a whole lot easier.  

Saturday, September 5th, 2015: Put your iTunes/ music player on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.

one ∙ As Bad as it Gets by Bodhi Jones
two ∙ Do You Remember by Jack Johnson
three ∙ Forget Me Not by Celine Dion
four ∙  Don't Leave Home by Dido
five ∙  When by Shania Twain
six ∙  I Could Fall in Love by Selena
seven ∙  I Just Want You To Know by Relient K
eight ∙  This by Ed Sheeran
nine ∙  All You Wanted by Michelle Branch
ten ∙  Are We All We Are by P!NK

Of course, I am out of control and need to give five bonus songs. It would physically pain me to just leave it at ten.

eleven ∙ Masterpiece Theatre, Pt. 1 by Marianas Trench
twelve ∙ The Impressions That I Get by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones from Digimon: The Movie Soundtrack
thirteen ∙ Dear John by Taylor Swift
fourteen∙ Oo-De-Lally from Disney's Robin Hood
fifteen ∙ Glass To The Arson by Anberlin

So, that is a glimpse into my iTunes library.  All the important bases are covered: my favourite band (Anberlin), my favourite singer (Taylor Swift), a good Canadian quota (Marianas Trench, Bodhi Jones, Shania Twain, and Celine Dion) and Disney and Digimon are in there too! I actually put all these songs on a Spotify playlist (except for tool ol' T-Swift, of course) if you would like to give them a listen. Thanks so much if you do, and for reading this post!!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN :)

-Adrianna.

Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME list! I felt the same but left it at 10... after sitting there fir 4 hours hitting next and playing "guess the song/artist" with the Hubs! haha!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig