Saturday, September 19, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 18: VLOGtember?

Friday, September 18th, 2015: Record a VLOG! It can be about anything you'd like!

Hello.

Ah yes. Blogtember. 

I have (as you've most likely noticed) been slipping on the whole, blogging every day thing. I couldn't let this one slip by though, as one of the reasons I joined this challenge was the fact that this prompt was on this particular day!! I won't give too much away, but I hope you enjoy the vlog and a little extra peek into my life! I'll try to double up with the upcoming days in order to get back up to speed but for now, I hope you enjoy day #18!




Thanks for reading... and watching!
-Adrianna.


Brave Love Blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of an early morning person, either! Sadly, I find this is my most productive time of day so sometimes I just have to grin and bear it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your vlog!

    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a fellow Canadian I enjoyed your jaunts into Vancouver to see the Nordstrom opening, wish I was there! The train I agree is the worst sound ever. And to attend a YouTube creator day wow!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig