Thursday, September 10, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 10: Bucket List



Thursday, September 10th, 2015: 10 items off your bucket list. If you haven't made one, now's a good time to start!

I've always had a casual bucket list with dozens and dozens of things that I want to do and try. It's been fluid as I've checked off boxes: sewing my own dress, graduating from high school, kissing in the rain... cheesy and little things as well as the big ones. Here's my main list:

1. Publish a novel.
2. Buy my first home.
3. Get married.
4. Have children.
5. Visit Russia.
6. Learn ASL.
7. Run a Disney half marathon.
8. Go on a big five African safari (and one to see gorillas!)
9. Travel to Greece and Egypt.
10. Go down in a submarine and see the Titanic in real life. (I know this is not really probable but it was the first thing to ever go on my bucket list when I was like twelve so I keep it on there for posterity.) 

On top of those things I have a whole section of my tumblr dedicated to my bucket list. A lot of these posts are just ones I reblogged off of "bucket list" blogs... yeah, those are a thing. Most of them are things I thought would be cool and anything I've done has a little "done :)" in gray text below it. It's cool to look through them now and see ones that I have done since I posted them! Knowing that I've done things that are on other peoples bucket lists makes me feel like even though there are still lots of things I want to accomplish, the first twenty-four years of this ride have been pretty amazing.

What's on your bucket list? Do we have any of the same things?

Thanks for reading!
-Adrianna

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig