Saturday, September 12, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 12: Currently...



Saturday, September 12th, 2015: What are you up to currently?

Reading... academic journals. I am officially back to school.
Playing... My Vegas Slots and Blackjack. I'm not much of a gambler but free stuff in Las Vegas brings out the high stakes roller in me.
Watching... Girl Meets World. I watched season 1 because of Cory and Topanga but season two is SO wonderful. It's fun seeing the new generation come into their own.
Trying... to blog more! Thanks to Bailey-Jean from BraveLoveBlog and Blogtember for helping with that!
Cooking... up plans for videos, blog posts and creative things to share!
Eating... not as healthily as I should! Oops!
Drinking... water. I had Starbucks three times today. Yeah, I know.
Calling... clients at my work to remind them of their appointments on Monday.
Texting... my best friend and boyfriend.
Pinning... not a lot lately! I was pinning tonnes of short hairstyles before I got the big chop but now haven't really been doing much on there!
Tweeting... snarky things I think of that I can't post on Facebook.
Loving... my nails! I tried the coffin shape that always intimidated me... but I have to say I'm a big fan so far!
Hating... the heat. I need cool weather stat!!
Thinking... about what to do after I finish this post.
Feeling... tired. Long week + migraine + still lots to do = exhausted Adrianna.
Hoping (for)... a great sleep tonight! I've been fighting with this migraine for two days now -_-
Listening (to)... One Love by Marianas Trench. I am SO excited for this album.
Celebrating... my one day weekend tomorrow!
Smelling... the melon scented EOS lip chap I just put on.
Ordering... Kate Spade Keds... in my dreams. Can't quite justify them right now #brokestudentproblems.
Thanking... YOU! Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my blog posts. It means so much to me!
Considering... having a bath... it's been a long day and this girl has a LUSH stash!
Starting... back on the Beachbody 21 Day Fix Challenge. I was doing well at the beginning of August and then it went down the drain when I went to visit my friends for a few days. And then I went camping. And then... any excuse I could think of for two weeks.
Finishing... this blog post! Betcha didn't see that one coming ;) 

Thanks for reading!
-Adrianna.

Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. Academic journals are always fun to read... lol #studentproblems :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig