Saturday, September 12, 2015

BLOGTEMBER DAY 11: Staying in on Friday Night


Friday, September 11th, 2015: It's Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do?

This isn't really too far-fetched because most Friday nights, I stay in. I work weekends and so there's probably been about eight Fridays in the past three years that I have taken the day off and done something out of the ordinary. That, and there's not many wild and crazy things I'm up for when I have to go to work Saturday morning.

Most Friday evenings I finish work around 7:30 and go home to have dinner and relax. Sometimes this involves hanging out with my boyfriend and doing whatever our "phase" currently is. Right now we've been figuring out his new Atari, my favourite games are Hangman and Flag Capture so far haha.  

If I'm have a solo night it usually involves my artsy project of the moment, maybe playing Sims or baking and if I'm feeling ambitious: cleaning. I'm also a big fan of baths, especially with a LUSH product or two. I usually save this for Saturdays, but hey... nothing wrong with some extra pampering!

What do your Friday Night In's entail?

-Adrianna


Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig