Monday, September 01, 2014

Trace Your Toes


Wow... summer's over! That went by way too fast. I started this page at the beginning of August and to make things more interesting,  I had a very swollen eye.
Turns out it wasn't an unfortunate bug bite but a super nasty infection called orbital cellulitis. I was on super hard core antibiotics and apparently if they didn't kick in when they did I would be in the hospital right now... or worse.

So enough of that! Luckily they definitely did work so I was able to finish this page. I decided to make the toe shapes look like clouds and after narrowing down several quotes/ song lyrics I went with this line from Taylor Swift's Dear John. 


I hope you enjoy the process I went through for this page!

Adrianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig